Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What's Going On

As the millions of people are out stocking their carts this after Christmas morning I am at home, just woken up about 55 minutes ago. Usually this is one of my favorite days of the year. Waking at 4 am to make it in front of Walmart a quarter to 5. But alas, this year is different and next year will be too! My present supply is pretty much depleted and until our Pitkin house sells we are on a very tight leash for fundage, and I mean very tight, choking leash!!! I never realized just how hard things were going to get because we decided to go along with something that we believed was a divine revelation! I'm not sure what we are suppose to be learning from these trials that we are being allowed to go through. But I have decided that no matter what I am going to trust that God will take care of us! No we are not starving and yes we have a roof over our heads, our bodies are warm. But our hearts are breaking from all the constant bombardments that we are being put through. I just want to be able to give. I want to be able to help other people. But because of our current situation we are almost the ones in need of help! And if we don't stick to the sufficating budget that Jacob says we need to for the next, who knows how long we will probably go bankrupt.

No comments: