Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Likes & Dislikes...A Reference Sheet For Those Who Don't Know Me All That Well!!!

Things I like:

Autumn
is my favorite Season~

I love leaves!
The changing colors of this season are awesome!
I prefer the darker autumn colors:
Oranges
Reds
Greens
Yellows
Browns

***

I love ladybugs!
They make me happy!
***

Sunflowers
cheer me up!


***
Frogs
are really cute!

***

Chickadees, sparrows, robins, wrens!
Small cute birds are really neat!

My favorite chocolates are:

Dove Milk Chocolate

and
Chocolate Covered Almonds
by Dove


Black Licorice
is yummy!

Olive Garden
is Great!

Texas Roadhouse
Yum!!! :O)
(I'm a steak and potatoes kinda girl!)

Chinese Food is good too!
LD Buffet
PF Chang's

Cici's Pizza
hurray!

Fragrances:
for things like candles, sachets, etc.
Cinnamon
Lilacs
Mandarin Cranberry
(Yankee Candle Co.)
or
(depends on where you get 'em)
Cranberry Mandarin
(Walmart)

I like pens!
Papermate Profile
in blue
are my favorite!
They're bold and beautiful! :O)
(Don't like fine pens!)

From Bath and Body Works!
Magnolia Blossom
(perfume)

I like GOLD the best!

I love to go to the Movies!
The Movie Tavern
Southlands Stadium 16
(all the theaters above show new movies before 6 for $5, yay!!!)
Cinema Grill
(even cheaper)

Gift Certificate ideas:
(for the areas above obviously, but here's a few others)
Boarders Books
Walmart
Target

******

I dislike:

Pinks
Purples
Lighter Blues:
Especially Turquoise
Grey
And NO White!!!

White and Dark Chocolate!
Yuck!

Jewelry
(I like to look at it, but don't wear it!)
And No Silver!!!

Scents:
Vanilla
Evergreen/Pine

Can't eat Mexican
(It doesn't like me.)

I'll update this more later,
but this all I could think of off the top of my head!



No comments: