Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time Sure Flies

I can hardly believe the month is half over. It seems like I was just writing at the first of the month saying that the month would fly by and see...I was right! :O)

John went down for an early nap today. For some reason he has caught another cold and has his nasty cough back. I also gave him a dose of his neb. medicine. We were actually approved for a new machine that, turns out, is wholly covered by our insurance. So we have a new nebulizer machine for John and a little over 3 boxes of medicine for him whenever his breathing acts up.

Tonight the kid and I have Awana. This is the last night of the Can Can race to collect food for needy families. Next week there is no Awana for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Anna has Wed-Sunday off. Jacob is taking Friday and Saturday off (23/24) for his Birthday. He'll have a 5 day weekend.

We are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving on Jacob's Birthday the 24th (Saturday), plus I think he might be having the guys over for a gaming night. If he doesn't I might just run a mission for him so he can get a game in without having to run it himself. He's always running the games (he's just really good at it, Jake has a great imagination and is really good at improvisation).

Speaking of Birthdays. David's 4th Birthday is Monday the 19th. We are having a party for him at 3:30. Gives those friends who are in school time to get over to our house after school. We are having a Spiderman party for David. I didn't really set a time frame for the party. But I'm guessing probably about an hour and half or so. The kids always have so much fun playing. I don't have any actual games thought up for them, but I'm hoping the whether is nice so the kids can go outside and play for awhile. Plus I was hoping to have the Pinata hung from a tree outback. I was also thinking of contacting friends that have said they are coming to see if they would let their kids wear a super hero type costume. David has a Spiderman costume and we have many others that Anna could wear. Will just give kids another opportunity to wear their costumes out for fun, other than Halloween. We'll see. I think I'm going to ask my sister about it.

I'm hoping to go out after Thanksgiving shopping on Friday. I am getting rather anxious. There isn't really anything that I am looking for, but they have such great deals that day, I will probably end up being up at 4 again this year.

The boys and I heading out after John gets up from his nap. I think we'll be heading to the Mall for a few, then to Walmart to look for a Pinata and maybe the Party store. I haven't found everything that I want for David's Party yet. Hopefully we'll be able to find the stuff in the next couple days. I want to have everything ready by this Saturday if possible.

I better go though. There are a few chores that I would like to get done today and hopefully most done before John gets up. I'll try and write more soon!

No comments: